2013 in reviewI am so behind on blogging and for that I am deeply sorry. Things that happened since the last time I blogged (in short):
- Me after wisdom teeth extraction under anesthesia: "Mami, they drugged me...call the police."
- Jesus was born. YAY!
- Welcome to Miami. Bienvenidos a Miami.
- Happy New Year!!
And that's basically it. Now to move onto this new year where you may or may not be happy to hear that one of my new years resolutions is to update my blog more often! Fingers crossed. So for a year in review, here are some of my favorite moments of 2013. Cheers!
1. Being a "mom" to an amazing Awakening family on Aggie Awakening 97. I had a perfect partner and a wonderful family that opened their hearts to a beautiful weekend.
2. Spending Spring Break in Greune, TX with some of my best friends.
3. Going to Ring Dance with these beautiful friends.
4. Watching this man walk across the stage, take a selfie with President Loftin, and earn his diploma.
5. Having the honor to no only witness my baby sister's confirmation, but be a part of her special day.6. Burning Red with these girls.
7. Spending the summer with my family and my babies in Panama, in which this blog was born.
8. The duration of football season with these babes.
10. Getting my Aggie Ring the next weekend.
11. Living with these girls.
12. And spending the holidays with my family and friends.
These are just a few of my favorite moments of 2013 and in so many ways, 2013 was the best year of my life. I spent quality time with great family and friends, watched God work in my life in a new way, and caught a glimpse of what the future holds in marrying my best friend. I thank everyone who continues to read my blog and support me in sharing my life with you!
Here's to many more years of love, faith, and smiles.
More to come later.
Visit my blog His Quart of Grace for more: rebeccamckee.wordpress.com
Фонд постоянно выступал против того, что именовалось им «оруэлловскими средствами подслушивания, имеющимися в распоряжении правительственных агентств», прежде всего АНБ.
Этот фонд был для Стратмора постоянной головной болью. - Не вижу ничего нового, - сказала Сьюзан. - В чем же чрезвычайность ситуации, из-за которой вы вытащили меня из ванной.